Friday, April 03, 2009

Aaawwww.... SO CUTE~!!!

I think every one knows that i LOVE dogs... especially cute ones~!!! hehe... Just got this email a few days ago, its pictures of dogs in their dresses/costumes!!! hahaha.... and they are just TOO DAMN CUTE~!!! So, i couldn't resist and post those pics at my blog. Hehehe... You know, to share with other dog lovers out there and other than that to 'beautify' my blog page also..haha......

Have always wanted to own a cute puppy like this... they r just too adorable.. :) Can anyone sponsor me one???!!! lol....




too cute! :D




in red.....





Oh, and angels too~

Aaahhh~ super cute!



alien thingy...




princess-sy....



witch! perfect for Holloween! hehe..



dalmation!




santa clause~!!! merry x'mas...




yao yeng~! super suai lor.....



wow~! Rockstar!




Elvis! Nice hair~ wink*



denim dress...




wedding/bridesmaid dress...

Feel like owning these puppies?? Well, I DO~!!!! :)


2 comments:

aSmiCe said...

yer~so innocent look.

Hey you got hammie oredi, why u so "hua xin"? I owned them ok lar

Hong Ting Ni said...

whr got 'hua xin'?? i like all of them la, ok!..