Saturday, February 06, 2010

CNY Cookies~


OMG!! Chinese New Year is just 1 WEEK AWAY!!! And its time to BAKE! BAKE! BAKE!!! Every year, my mom would always bake some CNY cookies. So, few days ago, my mom bake this cookies! I dunno wat its name, but we call it, "tan san" or 'ribbon cookies'! LOL~ My mom would surely bake this every CNY! Coz its MAD DELICIOUS! YUMS!~



cut it into little rectangular shape! and yeah, we do use ruler! lol!










looks like small ribbons?



after its been fried! ready to EAT!



nom* nom* =)

5 comments:

houdy said...

wah...it seems like very nice..when can bungkus some for me

Hong Ting Ni said...

hahah, come my house eat! lol

houdy said...

paiseh wan go ur house eat..i go ur house collect it..eat at my home :P

houdy said...

paiseh wan go ur house eat..i go ur house collect it..eat at my home :P

Hong Ting Ni said...

hahaha, whr can like tat...