Tuesday, June 09, 2009

COCONUT MILKSHAKE!


Wanted to drink this for so long now, finally today i have it! Indeed, hari yang bersejarah! need to mark this day on the calendar..haha... Thanks to my sis, who bought it on her way home... *wink*

This drink became famous not long ago.. How famous u might say?? So famous till, there's like constant ppl beratur thr! and the line's not short, mind you! Cars park everywhr, along the road, just to have their daily dose of coconut shake! Sometimes even causes traffic jam! WTF! Its just a small stall near my house, and imagine the ppl it attracted! GENG! Heard from my cousin tat he had to beratur for 1 and a half hour just to get his milkshake! OMG!!

Coz its just so near to my house and i havent drink it b4, "some ppl" laugh at me lor! damn sad! *u know who u r!* Now that i've tried it, its not tat tasty as i expect it would be... hmmm.. Maybe i expect too much from it. But overall, its still not bad la.. Worth trying!



my coconut milkshake! yum~




me with my milkshake! hehe...






NAILS OF THE DAY:








pink! with love~ hehe...


2 comments:

Sarah said...

those nails are adorable. =D

Hong Ting Ni said...

haha, hey thanks... :)