Monday, June 08, 2009

I MISS...


End of my Uni life, and the new beginning of my career path, a new stage in life.... Had my last paper on 30th May, 2009. Moved out of ixora on 1st June, 2009.


my messy room, packing stuffz..



view from the balcony...



living room...messy as well.. :)
Its only about a week since my last paper, but i missed all of it already!
I MISS hanging out in my room.
I MISS hanging out in luowen's room.
I MISS using her laptop.
I MISS hanging out in puiyee's room also.
I MISS the unexpected-late-night yamcha with puiyee.
I MISS the late night studying with her.
I MISS the sampat-ness of her. And we'll end up laughing non-stop! :)
I MISS having my lunch/dinner/lab partner around.
I MISS going shopping with waileng.
I MISS her undecisive-ness when buying clothes. haha.
I MISS going to class and falling asleep thr, coz the lecturers is just so boring!
I MISS signing attendance for my friends.
I MISS getting into the FBL lift, despite the fear of ghost and the lift which might broke down anytime!
I MISS going class without notes.
I MISS cursing the lecturers with my friends.
I MISS sneaking out to the toilet during class with my friends.
I MISS having group meetings.
I MISS eating snacks in class along with my friends! teehee..
I MISS wondering around campus with nothing to do, and no where to go.
I MISS MY LIFE THERE.

8 comments:

aSmiCe said...

yer...u wrote this with purpose to make people sob one

Hong Ting Ni said...

haha..yalo...
did i make u sob? :(

蓝色海鸟 said...

bear..
you make me feel so sad..
i also miss the life in MMU
altot i owas want graduate faster.
once i leave mmu,
i found that i got a lot of memories leave in MMU..
sob.sob..

Hong Ting Ni said...

haha..i think everyone does miss their uni life... we'll just hav to keep looking forward, and nvr look back, coz our future lies ahead... Jia you!

you know who m i said...

I MISS going shopping with waileng.
I MISS her undecisive-ness when buying clothes. haha.

unexpectedly gt my name mentioned here...sad la..really make ppl sib ><

I MISS getting into the FBL lift, despite the fear of ghost and the lift which might broke down anytime!

i will nv miss this wei...scary !!

Hong Ting Ni said...

haha, got gam dong mah?? i mention u le..lol... the FBL lift very exciting le...lol...

Luo Wen said...

wuwuwu..i wan go bek to study la...

missing u all

missing ixora

missing ting ni's room

missing pui yee's steam pot

missing alllllllll...

sob sob sob

Hong Ting Ni said...

haha....yalo....missing her steam pot to steam face!! kakaka... Most importantly, missing all of u guysss!! muakssss~!