Wednesday, August 05, 2009

LUO WEN'S BIRTHDAY!!


It was her birthday yesterday, on the 4th of August.... Last year, i designed and painted a t-shirt for her, so this year is kinda same except i didnt paint a t-shirt but a pair of SHOES!! :)
The whole proces from drawing to colouring took me about 4 days to complete! Aikss! I know, its kinda long time, but hey im still a beginner! And this is my first time painting/designing a shoe!! and its certainly not easy...haha...

Glad tat i manage to finished it in time before her birthday and that she likes it! :)




materials used! (colouring is actually fabric dye, paint brush and wraping paper)




the shoes! b4 the drawing and painting!




Her name! :)




Our initials! hehe...



Front part!

Next, to colouring!




halfway done!




hehe, i even included my-so-called logo!



tn DESIGN!




DONE! TADA~




Its all sweet and delicious! :P




piano in front!














haha, luckily the size fit her! :)



all nicely wrap with RIBBONS!! hehe




Ohya, and together wit this card tat i draw/design...



"Dearest Luowen, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, from US!"~
(tingni, puiyee, kiwen and huiying) <3>


3 comments:

蓝色海鸟 said...

lol..macam mana when my birthday dont have those things leh ?? sad..

Hong Ting Ni said...

huh? y sad? dun sad..dun sad..

Yang said...

I want I want I want!!! can ah??