Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Convocation 2009


Last sunday was my convocation ceremony, at MMU Cyberjaya.. This is the day that we've been waiting for the past 3 years... The day that we were awarded our hard-earned degree certificate! haha...

My convocation session was on the 9th August 2009, Sunday.. My parents, 2 sis and bro came to support me on that day..haha... Ohya, and my friends too! thanks a lot! :)



this is me, in the hall! hehe...



lining up outside.....




lining up to get into the hall....




after the ceremony...hehe



me & waileng...




my parents and I



sis, bro, dad, me, mom, and sis!! hehe



thanks guys! for the presents and flower! :)




me, luowen, and pohlin!




me, puiyee, luowen, kiwen & wanting




me, luowen, py's fren and puiyee




from waileng...hehe



from polka fish!




from my family..hehe..


thanks for all the pressiess~!




No comments: