Friday, January 08, 2010

My So-Called-New-Year-Resolutions!



This is my FIRST TIME EVER!! First time making new year resolutions and i highly DOUBT that i'll be keeping any of them!!! But at least, i'll TRY~ =) So, here goes...

  • I shall exercise more often!- Nowadays, i hardly do exercise for GOD knows how long!!! The only exercise i did was SHOPPING! haha, but u have to admit THAT it is a great exercise! For most women! LOL

  • I shall give sushi a TRY!- For waileng's sake! hahaha... Coz she have been pestering me about eating sushi with her and that it taste good! But for me, its just some rice in disguise! haha, But we'll see about that.... =)

  • I shall GO CLUBBING!- I super extremely outdated lor... Never go clubbing before! At least must go once, before i DIE! If not, gonna regret it!

  • I shall blog more often!- Now waileng are blogging like crazzziieee! Fuyoh, so rajin! Cannot, i must beat her to that! *kiasu* hahahaha........

  • I shall adopt a miniature/toy poodle- OMFG! its so damn cute! I've wanted a poodle for so freakin' long! aih....... Lets hope i get one this year! =)




Okie! that's all~ Hope i'll be able to keep all these new year resolutions! HA~ *fingers crossed*

8 comments:

waileng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
waileng said...

Alamak!!
This resolution..
highly influenced by me leh...
sushi, blog, clubbing~
haha! Exercise arr? save saliva =.=

Hong Ting Ni said...

hahaha, eleh...dont look down on me hor! ish~ eh, write a new year resolutions post oso lar...

jijitankyy said...

No 1 and No 3 almost the same category. The differ only sweat indoor or outdoor only..haha

Hong Ting Ni said...

haha...true! But different environment mah! lol

Anonymous said...

clubbing resolution cudnt be influenced by waileng gua?
tingni lets go clubbing call me call me and huiying and waileng hahaha.

yeechien
xx

Hong Ting Ni said...

hahah, yaya.... when u and huiying got go, ajak me and waileng! make sure waileng dun FFK lor..lol

Anonymous said...

we go on your birthday lor hahahaha. :D :D

yeechien
xx