Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year Eve at Geographer


Celebrated new year 2010 with friends at Geographer, Jonker Street!!! We had fun chit chating, updating each other about ourselves, and taking pictures! And i mean  LOTTTTTTSSSSS OF THEM~ haha.... We keep grabbing anyone that we know to help take pictures of us! Practically FORCING them to do so! HA! They must have think we were a bunch of wackos! But who cares~ We love taking photos so much that we decided to ignore the weird glances shooting at us from people nearby! aikkksss~













ordering~



me & waileng



yeechien & waileng



me + sheny



huiying and yeechien



waileng busying with the hp~









me and huiying



us three~



yeechien and me



hehe~



emo-ing???



pan cute? lol









me and waileng again!



ex-mgss girls... lol



all of US!! <3



*loves*



We had a great new year's eve!!!
How about yours?



No comments: