Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ong Lai~!!!

One thing about my dad is that he LOVESSSS to plant! Mostly fruits and vegetables! OMG~ My house compound is like a dusun already! I've got dragon fruits, nona, papaya, banana, soursop (ang moh liu lian), mango, jambu (wat is it called in english?), sugar cane (tons of them), chili padi and peria (no idea wat it is called in english also! ha!)!!! phew~!! SEE!! So many! My house is like a jungle already...

But what intrigued me the most is this!!! PINEAPPLE! OMG! I've never seen a pineapple tree, UPCLOSED! *call me jakun all u want!* hahaha.... BET YOU ALSO NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE! HA! lol....



TADA~




So pretty...got purple flower somemore! lol










wondering when can i eat it! hahaha...


2 comments:

waileng said...

really jakun...my house also got...jx not dat properly plant..most of my relatives also ada...haha~!

Hong Ting Ni said...

hahha...mine nicer! lol